Saturday, March 5, 2011

Today's Canvassing


Greetings from Japan! We went out today (Saturday) to pass out church info packets. Tanya, Malachi, Gideon, Josiah, Zebulun and I went today. Victoria and Abigail were able to stay the night with the Smith girls. So they were in Nayoro. We just found this nifty free program online called Scribble Maps at scribblemaps.com. It allows us to mark on a map where we have been passing out tracts. We thought you might enjoy seeing what's going on so now you can see our recent canvassing progress on the map on our blog's main page. I hope to keep you all posted in this way in the future using scribblemaps.com. I have been doing things the "old school" way by marking a city map on the church office wall! But, since you all can't see it, I thought I'd do it this way and see how it goes. Have a great Lord's day!

(On the map, upper left corner has navigation controls, upper right corner has full screen button)

No comments:

Post a Comment