Saturday, March 17, 2012

Feedback from Radio Listeners!

Hi folks! I thought you might enjoy reading feedback from some of Shepherd Radio's (Hitsujikai Radio) listeners who have written in to us!:
~~~~~~~~~~~
"I thank God for allowing me to find this station. It's wonderful to hear good, soothing spirit-lifting, christian music. May God keep on blessing you and your ministry."


"During the first 2 weeks after the tsunami, I struggled with the question, 'Why do bad things happen to good people.' And it was during this time that discovered your station. You have blessed me so much with your music. God bless you."


"I listen to this as I study the bible, what a fantastic station!"


"Thank you. Such soothing hymns and music is hard to find among my local radio stations."


"I love Hitsujikai Radio and have my earplugs on, listening to its music most of the time I am on the computer.  I just wanted to say Gambatte Kudasai!"(Hang in there!)


"Hello. I am Christian. I am Japanese. 17 years old now. Shepherd radio is very good. All for the glory of Jesus."
~~~~~~~~~~~
It is because of YOUR support for our family that this ministry can continue on.
Thank you and if you'd like to listen in click this link: http://www.hitsujikai-radio.com
Have a great day,
Bro. Alan


No comments:

Post a Comment