Sunday, November 25, 2012

Shibetsu City's Snow Shoveling Competition

Wow! I haven't done a post in awhile! Well, here is something that might interest you. A video of our city's annual snow competition. It is held every year during the snow festival. We would like to see it sometime but it is always on Sunday morning. Oh well, I'd rather be in God's house! :) Someone posted this video of the last competition from February. The action starts at about the 1 minute mark. Enjoy! (Looks a bit dangerous and if it was me I would definitely need to train for this!!)




http://www.youtube.com/embed/BjD3LgFqAns

2 comments:

  1. Dosen't look like fun to me. Looks like heart attack alley to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - I'd rather be in church on Sunday morning! :-) Apparently there isn't much for entertainment over there? One thing is for sure though - they know how to make work look fun...

    ReplyDelete