Friday, February 19, 2010

Church Renovations - lights

I forgot to mention a week or so ago that I got the light fixtures put up in the church genkan (entryway). Here's a look:



















Next it is time to mud, tape, and paint the drywall. Then flooring and trim and we should be getting that finished look! ...at least in this area! Ha!
But!!! (sigh!) I can't start on that today. I need to do day three of the marathon snow removal!! Day one: 3rd floor roof snow. Day two: 2nd floor (office) roof snow. (Thanks Victoria. She was on the roof shoveling, too!) Day three (today): Clean up the ground around the building from all the snow that was shoveled off!! Get those shovels and the snowblower ready! He I come. Yahoo!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment